PRESS PLAY TO CHECK OUT ALL KARL NOVA'S VIDEOS! PRESS PLAY AND LISTEN TO KARL NOVA'S ODDCAST BELOW
My photo
Emcee/singer/Poet/Blog Junky. I'm a freedom writer, Truth seeker, Truth speaker. A cheeky joker. hehehe I'm on a journey and documenting my experience...If You need to holla at me, Email me here: KarlNovaBookings@gmail.com

Blog Archive

My Oddcast is thriving against the odds but that shouldn't be odd right?

My oddcast has been blowing up lately because the last two episodes were quite raw and very real. My desire is to provide a platform for real conversation that will hopefully provoke thought, soul searching, inspiration, truth, wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Hopefully all podcasts are executed with love and fairness.


I'm not one to use controversy to grab attention but sometimes giving an opinion can be controversial because people have different opinions which they hold strongly. Sometimes the best option is to agree to disagree when a discussion is had. All opinions aren't absolutes so you don't have to be too precious about them. Then again this is just my opinion lol

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PLTFRM SE7EN EP [SIDE A]

Deleted Scenes Mixtape

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side B]

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side A]

just as I AM: The Prequel [Special Edition]

Welcome to my world!

PLTFRM SE7EN [SIDE B]

The Frustrated Artist [Mixtape]

Made Em On My Phone [Outtakes]

Made 'Em On My Phone [Deluxe Version]

Skanksgivin' [Special Edition]


Recent Comments