PRESS PLAY TO CHECK OUT ALL KARL NOVA'S VIDEOS! PRESS PLAY AND LISTEN TO KARL NOVA'S ODDCAST BELOW
My photo
Emcee/singer/Poet/Blog Junky. I'm a freedom writer, Truth seeker, Truth speaker. A cheeky joker. hehehe I'm on a journey and documenting my experience...If You need to holla at me, Email me here: KarlNovaBookings@gmail.com

Blog Archive

NEW MUSIC; Shining On (Featuring Michelle John) (Track Stream + Lyrics)

I am quite excited to present my new single. This isn't a warm up or buzz single. This is the actual lead single to my upcoming album. I wrote and produced this one and I am honoured to have the amazing Michelle John feature on the song. She smashed it. Press Play! Also check out the lyrics below. 



Shine Daily
We Shine On (x2)

(Verse 1)

Amidst all the chitty-chatter
What really matters?
My thoughts are gathered
Even when life shatters
My hopes and dreams and
self esteem
I won't lose steam
I shine and gleam
My soul beams, nah mean?
I'm not defined by a narrative
That chains souls, I shatter it
There's no comparison
to what I'm carrying
I'm carrying my own song of victory
I travel through history
unravelling mysteries
I spit regal raps over these royal rhythms
This kingdom sound
Is bringing down babylon's system
Even when I'm just reclining I'm shining
I'm finding that minding my own business is key to my timing

(Pre-Chorus)

The temperature is rising the heat is on
And though I feel pressure I'm pressing on
and like the moon I reflect the sun
And even when the world is dark
I'll keep

(Chorus)

Shining on

(Verse 2)

He who frames the conversation
And controls the images
Is actually the directing the script of which you live
So in this dark room I develop the negatives
And produce beautiful pictures I've edited
I shatter
the single story
that's being told
Manifest wisdom manifold more precious than gold
Forget 3D we're moving in 4D
You need more than 3D glasses to peep me
I don't internalize lies you can't defeat me
Even if I was a talking drum you cannot beat me
Uh uh! No way! We keep on shining so much we're blinding
They stare into the glare their own darkness they're finding
OK I'll give your eyes time to adjust
As you kick up a fuss see us in God we trust
Even when I'm just reclining I'm shining
I'm finding that minding my own business is key to my timing

The temperature is rising the heat is on
And though I feel pressure I'm pressing on
and like the moon I reflect the sun
And even when the world is dark
I'll keep

Shining on

(c) Karl Nova


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PLTFRM SE7EN EP [SIDE A]

Deleted Scenes Mixtape

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side B]

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side A]

just as I AM: The Prequel [Special Edition]

Welcome to my world!

PLTFRM SE7EN [SIDE B]

The Frustrated Artist [Mixtape]

Made Em On My Phone [Outtakes]

Made 'Em On My Phone [Deluxe Version]

Skanksgivin' [Special Edition]


Recent Comments