PRESS PLAY TO CHECK OUT ALL KARL NOVA'S VIDEOS! PRESS PLAY AND LISTEN TO KARL NOVA'S ODDCAST BELOW
My photo
Emcee/singer/Poet/Blog Junky. I'm a freedom writer, Truth seeker, Truth speaker. A cheeky joker. hehehe I'm on a journey and documenting my experience...If You need to holla at me, Email me here: KarlNovaBookings@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Rhythm And Poetry My Debut Book is OUT NOW!

My 1st book "Rhythm And Poetry" (a collection of poetry, lyrics and short stories for young people) published by Caboodle Books is OUT NOW! Order your copy and have it delivered to where you are (even if you're not in the UK) by clicking here

If you experience problems with ordering via the PayPal on the Caboodle Book website you can order by direct bank transfer and it will be delivered to wherever you are in the world!


It is still so overwhelming to think I have a book out and an actual proper author. I have a lot more to say about the book and everything so keep your eyes pealed for that. You can check out a freestyle track I did to celebrate and promote the release below.


posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PLTFRM SE7EN EP [SIDE A]

Deleted Scenes Mixtape

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side B]

Outside My Bubble Mixtape [Side A]

just as I AM: The Prequel [Special Edition]

Welcome to my world!

PLTFRM SE7EN [SIDE B]

The Frustrated Artist [Mixtape]

Made Em On My Phone [Outtakes]

Made 'Em On My Phone [Deluxe Version]

Skanksgivin' [Special Edition]


Recent Comments